Please Check Out My Other Blog At:
www.steveeatsnyc.blogspot.com

WELCOME TO SMB

....where you will find interesting opinions and information on the music we love. Whether it be new and emerging artists, classic bands, shows, magazines, televison or just what we are listening to, always check in to find out what's going on in our musical world.



Tuesday, May 4, 2010

What's On The iPod

It's Yeasayer and their new album Odd Blood. And no I don't actually have the vinyl, that would be really cool, I just thought this would be a great pic. Anyway thanks to a very good friend of mine, who just recently introduced me to this Brooklyn band, I now have the pleasure of listening to them whenever I want. To describe them in the normal sense would be difficult but if I had to venture a guess I would say Erasure on crack. They actually have elements of a lot of different bands and that's what makes them so intriguing.

No comments:

Post a Comment