Please Check Out My Other Blog At:
www.steveeatsnyc.blogspot.com

WELCOME TO SMB

....where you will find interesting opinions and information on the music we love. Whether it be new and emerging artists, classic bands, shows, magazines, televison or just what we are listening to, always check in to find out what's going on in our musical world.



Thursday, May 20, 2010

Gorillaz: The Best Fake Band In The World

Actually they aren't really fake. They are the creation of Damon Albarn originally of Blur fame, but most people know that already. When they released their second album, Demon Days, Albarn came out from behind the curtain, so-to-speak, and showed himself at concerts instead of the characters. But who wants to see him, honestly. The cartoons are way better and I still imagine that they are actually the band, the coolest looking band on the planet. Of course it's the music that I love the most and I am constantly astounded at how much better it gets with every listen. I wish I was a cartoon character.

No comments:

Post a Comment