Please Check Out My Other Blog At:
www.steveeatsnyc.blogspot.com

WELCOME TO SMB

....where you will find interesting opinions and information on the music we love. Whether it be new and emerging artists, classic bands, shows, magazines, televison or just what we are listening to, always check in to find out what's going on in our musical world.



Monday, May 31, 2010

Tori Amos: American Music Royalty As Far As I'm Concerned

I had the distinct pleasure of meeting Tori Amos this afternoon when she was out shopping with her family. One of my fondest memories of her music was when she covered Nirvana's, Smells Like Teen Spirit and it still gives me chills to hear it. She is an amazing singer and piano player, which she has been doing for almost her entire life.

No comments:

Post a Comment