Please Check Out My Other Blog At:
www.steveeatsnyc.blogspot.com

WELCOME TO SMB

....where you will find interesting opinions and information on the music we love. Whether it be new and emerging artists, classic bands, shows, magazines, televison or just what we are listening to, always check in to find out what's going on in our musical world.



Saturday, May 29, 2010

Hot Hot Heat New Album: Future Breeds Due Out 6/8/10!!!

I was very excited to find out today that one of my favorite bands, Hot Hot Heat, are releasing a new album June 8th. This outfit from British Columbia, Canada has been rocking on my iPod for some years now ever since someone introduced me to their first record, Make Up The Breakdown, back in 2005. At first listen what stood out to me on this furious, fast paced album was the voice of lead singer Steve Bays. I have always been attracted to pain and sorrow in singers voices and his didn't disappoint with his constant theme of busted relationships and heartbreak. So as we turn the page to June 2010 we find the band treading in much the same territory musically and I am looking forward to sitting down with the record for a listen. You can however head to their website to listen to the tracks from the album, http://www.hothotheat.com/, watch videos and get updates on where they will be doing shows.

I love bands that enjoy a good pint!

No comments:

Post a Comment