Please Check Out My Other Blog At:
www.steveeatsnyc.blogspot.com

WELCOME TO SMB

....where you will find interesting opinions and information on the music we love. Whether it be new and emerging artists, classic bands, shows, magazines, televison or just what we are listening to, always check in to find out what's going on in our musical world.



Monday, October 4, 2010

Kings Of Leon Debut New Video For 'Radioactive'



Up until now I have purposely ignored the little snippets I have heard from KOL's upcomming album, basically because I want to be pleasantly surprised when I listen to the album after picking it up when it's released on October 19th. However this was just too hard to pass up. So here is the video for the song 'Radioactive' and gee whiz I sure do like it, but don't let my excitement persuade you. Watch and listen for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment