Please Check Out My Other Blog At:
www.steveeatsnyc.blogspot.com

WELCOME TO SMB

....where you will find interesting opinions and information on the music we love. Whether it be new and emerging artists, classic bands, shows, magazines, televison or just what we are listening to, always check in to find out what's going on in our musical world.



Saturday, September 4, 2010

A Very Special Night Out On The Town


"Hey sweetheart, what do you say we head out for a drive on the strip tonight?"
"That sounds great dear, is there any particular reason."
"Well I sure thought it would be nice to celebrate the fact that we are newlyweds, plus my new movie 'Takers' being a success and the fact that I have been out of jail now for almost 8 months and am still on probation for illegal gun possession, that's all."
"Oh that sounds so nice, just the two of us out on the town together."
"Yeah and we'll take Maybach out to Sunset Boulevard, drive around and stuff."
"Hey honey why don't you go get the car and pull it around front, I just need to freshen up a bit, then I'll grab the weed and the ecstacy to make it extra special."
"Perfect baby."
"Oh but wait honey what about the Police, maybe we should stay in and celebrate."
"Don't worry sweetie, I'll drive real careful, they won't even notice us."
"You're the best."
"Ditto."

Later that night:
"License and registration please."
"Sure officer no problem."
"What's that I smell? Have you been smoking marijuana tonight sir?"
Uh-oh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment