Please Check Out My Other Blog At:
www.steveeatsnyc.blogspot.com

WELCOME TO SMB

....where you will find interesting opinions and information on the music we love. Whether it be new and emerging artists, classic bands, shows, magazines, televison or just what we are listening to, always check in to find out what's going on in our musical world.



Monday, September 20, 2010

Music Pictures And Notes 9/20/10

Congratulations to Eddie Vedder on his marriage this past weekend but even cooler than that was Tim Robbins being his best man. Grunge lives!

I just thought that this was a really cool picture. The original Lennon's with the second incarnation. I wonder what they were talking about...hmmmm.

As far as I'm concerned, a match made in heaven. What if they really hooked up? Instead of sex you think they would just beat each other up? Sounds hot. I think she'd probably kick his ass however.

No comments:

Post a Comment