Please Check Out My Other Blog At:
www.steveeatsnyc.blogspot.com

WELCOME TO SMB

....where you will find interesting opinions and information on the music we love. Whether it be new and emerging artists, classic bands, shows, magazines, televison or just what we are listening to, always check in to find out what's going on in our musical world.



Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Radiohead's New Album Coming Soon!

For all you Radiohead haters out there trouble is afoot. It seems that they are almost finished recording their new album, the follow-up to 2007's In Rainbows (I love that record). Ed O'Brien was reported as saying that it was only a matter of weeks before the record was done and that he hoped the record would be released this year. That's exciting. I wonder if they will approach the release the same way as the last one, releasing it with the pay-what-you-want format on their website (I paid $80 bucks for the special addition, I'm a dork I know). In reality I don't care how it's released but a lot of people in the industry will be watching and commenting and of course copying. So again for all you haters this is why Radiohead is great and if that upsets you...too freakin' bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment