Please Check Out My Other Blog At:
www.steveeatsnyc.blogspot.com

WELCOME TO SMB

....where you will find interesting opinions and information on the music we love. Whether it be new and emerging artists, classic bands, shows, magazines, televison or just what we are listening to, always check in to find out what's going on in our musical world.



Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Justin Bieber Should Be Deported Or At Least Punched In The Stomach

Wipe that stupid look off your face little boy, this is the US Governent calling and we've decided to send you back to Canada where you belong. Damn Canadians. I mean could anyone possibly be more annoying? Have you heard this kid talk? I just want to take a pair of shears and shave off all his hair, then what would he do...cry I hope. Maybe a good punch in the gut would work as well. Of course then I would be despised by every single girl under the age of 16. Angry mobs of little women with their Tiger Beat Issues in hand, prepping to burn me on a stake in my front yard. Some things are just worth it. What brought me to this point you ask? Rolling Stone Magazines website, that's what. I was looking thru their site the other day perusing the latest music news when I came upon a tab showcasing great music photos. Intrigued I opened it up to find that this kids face was everywhere! I mean do I really need to see a photo of him on the beach in Australia? Is that really a picture of interest for Rolling Stone readers? Next they will have shots of him eating a bowl of Captain Crunch while his Mommy fills his lunchbox with Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches (I love a good PB&J). What this kid really needs is to go to school and be a kid. The last thing we need is another story of a child burned out from all the fame and excess who at 25 has lost it all and is a recovering alcoholic. Actually that might be pretty interesting...nevermind what I just said. Please don't tell my 8 year old daughter that I wrote this.

No comments:

Post a Comment