Please Check Out My Other Blog At:
www.steveeatsnyc.blogspot.com

WELCOME TO SMB

....where you will find interesting opinions and information on the music we love. Whether it be new and emerging artists, classic bands, shows, magazines, televison or just what we are listening to, always check in to find out what's going on in our musical world.



Tuesday, June 22, 2010

New Music Tuesday: 6/22/10

Philadelphia's The Roots return with How I Got Over and I fully expect this album to be as good as all their other records.


Canadian band Stars return with Five Ghosts, the follow up to In Our Bedroom After The War. I am very much looking forward to see if this album equals their first two records.


My absolute favorite electronic band, The Chemical Brothers, return with a more subdued approach on their new record Futher. No matter what these two fellows do I will always be there to support them.

No comments:

Post a Comment