Please Check Out My Other Blog At:
www.steveeatsnyc.blogspot.com

WELCOME TO SMB

....where you will find interesting opinions and information on the music we love. Whether it be new and emerging artists, classic bands, shows, magazines, televison or just what we are listening to, always check in to find out what's going on in our musical world.



Monday, July 5, 2010

Supergrass Have Broken Up? When Did This Happen?


Oh man this really sucks! I guess back on April 12th the band announced that they had broken up due to musical differences and were going their separate ways. No fair! I am so totally bummed about this, they are one of my favorite bands. Supergrass has been around since 1994 and I became a fan of this Bristish group shortly thereafter. Some good news I guess is that two of the founding members, Gaz Coombes and Danny Goffey (the two in the middle, above pic) have teamed up with producer Nigel Godrich (most notably known for his work with Radiohead) to form the band the HotRats. I will have to check the new music, hopefully it's good. Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment