Please Check Out My Other Blog At:
www.steveeatsnyc.blogspot.com

WELCOME TO SMB

....where you will find interesting opinions and information on the music we love. Whether it be new and emerging artists, classic bands, shows, magazines, televison or just what we are listening to, always check in to find out what's going on in our musical world.



Sunday, July 4, 2010

David Fincher Facebooks Reznor To Score Movie


I have always liked David Fincher's movies. Seven, Fight Club, The Game, Panic Room and even Zodiac (I still haven't seen The Curious Case of Benjamin Button). So I was excited to hear that Mr. Fincher used Facebook to ask Trent Reznor to score his new film, The Social Network (out October 1), which chronicles the rise of...Facebook and it's creator. The two have paired up before for the soundtrack for Seven, the ultra creepy movie with Brad Pitt, Morgan Freeman and Kevin Spacey. I recall watching that movie on 34th street, on the east side, way back in the mid-nineties with my buddy Eddie. The opening credits are extremely unsettling with Nine Inch Nails playing in the background, a perfect match. At first when I heard Fincher was making this movie I thought, wow that doesn't sound interesting at all, but in recently seeing the teaser trailer plus this news, my hopes of it being a great film have dramatically increased.

No comments:

Post a Comment