Please Check Out My Other Blog At:
www.steveeatsnyc.blogspot.com

WELCOME TO SMB

....where you will find interesting opinions and information on the music we love. Whether it be new and emerging artists, classic bands, shows, magazines, televison or just what we are listening to, always check in to find out what's going on in our musical world.



Monday, July 12, 2010

New Outkast Album Coming Soon???

With the recent release of his solo album, Big Boi was asked if we could expect an Outkast release in the near future and here's what he had to say...
"I can't say nothing about that, 'Dre will tell me off, but I got a whole batch of collard greens. Mum's the word cos when you talk about it then people gonna be anticipating it and then they tend to start getting mad at you if you don't deliver. You gotta just spring it on 'em." He went on to say. "I just love the music, man. That funk that make you frown your face up. As long as you're excited about making music and you can still find the need to create that funk Frankenstein, you will be successful and they will come to your party."
Outkast is the most succesful rap duo in the history of music, if you can believe that, putting them ahead of anyone from LA or NYC. I really love these guys and look forward to new music whenever they decide to do it, besides it would really make me frown my face up as Big Boi would say.



No comments:

Post a Comment