Please Check Out My Other Blog At:
www.steveeatsnyc.blogspot.com

WELCOME TO SMB

....where you will find interesting opinions and information on the music we love. Whether it be new and emerging artists, classic bands, shows, magazines, televison or just what we are listening to, always check in to find out what's going on in our musical world.



Saturday, July 10, 2010

Daft Punk New Music: The Soundtrack For Tron:Legacy

To put it mildly...me loves me some Daft Punk, they are cool. So when I heard that they were making the music for the soundtrack for the movie Tron:Legacy (sequel to Tron 1982) I got very excited. Isn't it perfect? Two French dudes who go around looking like robots making music for a film about computers and cyberspace? Yeah...perfect. However there has apparently been a misunderstanding of exactly when this music will be available for us, the commonfolk. Amazon is claiming that it will be released on November 23rd, 3 weeks before the film will be released in theaters. A rep for the duo has said that there has been no date set but I am sure it will be out around then anyway. Daft Punk are reportedly set to play some of the music at San Diego's Comic Con later this month when there will be more discussion about the film. Not only am I looking forward to the music but also the film as well, should be very exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment