Please Check Out My Other Blog At:
www.steveeatsnyc.blogspot.com

WELCOME TO SMB

....where you will find interesting opinions and information on the music we love. Whether it be new and emerging artists, classic bands, shows, magazines, televison or just what we are listening to, always check in to find out what's going on in our musical world.



Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Avatar HBO Promo Featuring Chemical Brothers 'Another World'




I have never heard a song that fits a movie better than this one...it actually makes me like the movie more, and I already really liked it. The song is totally bad-ass. In case you were wondering, in guy terminology, that is the highest honor one can bestow because all guys secretly want to be known as a bad-ass no matter what they say. So when a dude says something is bad-ass it probably is, and you should like it because he says so. I hope that makes sense.

2 comments:

  1. I think this promo and song is soooooo Bad-Ass! It's like ecstasy for my eyes and ears.

    ReplyDelete