Please Check Out My Other Blog At:
www.steveeatsnyc.blogspot.com

WELCOME TO SMB

....where you will find interesting opinions and information on the music we love. Whether it be new and emerging artists, classic bands, shows, magazines, televison or just what we are listening to, always check in to find out what's going on in our musical world.



Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Kings Of Leon Announce New Record Out 10/19

In a bit of a surprising announcement Kings Of Leon will be releasing their 5th studio album, Come Around Sundown, on October 19th, a little sooner than I first thought. I had heard that they were playing the new material on their current tour which has come so quickly after their whirlwind success over the last year and a half, but I certainly understand the bands need to move on to new material. Of course I am looking forward to it because I have liked KOL right from the very beginning and have enjoyed their musical growth. Here's to hoping that the new music is as great as their previous stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment