Please Check Out My Other Blog At:
www.steveeatsnyc.blogspot.com

WELCOME TO SMB

....where you will find interesting opinions and information on the music we love. Whether it be new and emerging artists, classic bands, shows, magazines, televison or just what we are listening to, always check in to find out what's going on in our musical world.



Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Joaquin Phoenix Was Just Filming A Movie

Apparently my suspicions were correct in that Joaquin Phoenix was doing it all for a role. He didn't quit acting to become a rapper, he was acting the entire time. No matter what he says I wouldn't believe a word because it's all part of the rouse and promotion for a very interesting film. With that said I have attached the link to the films trailer...'I'm Still Here' and I bet it will be very good, you decide if you would like to see it or not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2spHiYOORc&feature=player_embedded

No comments:

Post a Comment